Cisco Part Number: N9K-C9336C-FX2= is a Cisco Nexus 9K Fixed with 36p 40G/100G QSFP28 switch
The Cisco Nexus 9300-FX2 Series switches are part of the fixed Cisco Nexus 9000 platform utilizing Cisco Cloud Scale technology. Designed for cost-effective cloud-scale deployments, these switches support increased endpoints, wire-rate security, and telemetry for cloud services. The platform features modern system architecture, delivering high performance to meet the evolving demands of scalable data centers and expanding enterprises.
An extension of the Nexus 9300-FX series, the 9300-FX2 series boasts higher bandwidth capacity. With various interface options, these switches enable a seamless transition from 1-Gbps and 10-Gbps speeds to 25-Gbps at the server, and from 10- and 40-Gbps speeds to 50- and 100-Gbps at the aggregation layer. Offering investment protection, the platforms provide large buffers, highly flexible Layer 2 and Layer 3 scalability, and performance adjustments to align with the dynamic requirements of virtualized data centers and automated cloud environments.
The Cisco Nexus N9K-C9336C-FX2= Switch, is a 1RU switch with a bandwidth of 7.2 Tbps and over 2.4 bpps. Configurable for 1/10/25/40/50/100 Gbps, it provides versatile options in a compact design. Breakout is available on all ports.
The Cisco Nexus 9300-FX2 series provide the following features:
- Architectural Flexibility
- Extensive Programmability
- High Scalability, flexibility, and security
- Intelligent Buffer Management
- RDMA over Converged Ethernet – RoCE support
- LAN and SAN Convergence
- Hardware and software high availability
- Purpose-built Cisco NX-OS Software operating system with comprehensive, proven innovations
- Cisco Tetration Analytics platform support
- Cisco Network Assurance Engine (NAE)